"Supplier Diversity Reimagined"
For over 50 years, DIR's sought-after educational seminars have given supplier diversity professionals valuable insight to leverage and improve the performance of their own internal processes. Presented by experienced supplier diversity practitioners and subject matter experts, these seminars share best practices, current trends and issues impacting supplier diversity.
Moderators and Presenters
Theresa Harrison, Director Inclusive & Sustainable Procurement, EY
Brenda Marshall, Sr. Director, Global Diversity Solutions, Kelly Services
Kevin Price, President & CEO, NC Institute of Minority Economic Development
Michael Robinson, Program Director, Global Supplier Diversity, IBM Corporation
John Taylor, Director of Supplier Diversity, Medtronic
TOPICS (subject to change):
- How to help Diverse-Owned Businesses by Engaging other Areas of your Corporation
- Redefining the “Business Case” Post COVID-19. Looking Beyond Spend
- Creating Business Unit Action Plans to Ensure Diversity and Inclusion is Supported throughout the Organization
- How to Readjust the Program Budget while Still Being Impactful.
- Mentorship Opportunity: Participants will have the chance to meet virtually with students from Reaching All Minds Academy, a charter school in East Durham, NC to share information about their careers. The goal is to expose students from highly economically disadvantaged backgrounds to career possibilities.
- Extensive Q & A Sessions/Bench Talk
PAST PARTICIPANT'S COMMENTS: "Excellent information and delivery. Excellent presenters." "I walked away with a clear understanding of how to measure ROI and develop a business case after today’s session. Very applicable and practical." "This was a wonderful session!"
WHO ATTENDS: Supplier Diversity Professionals, Purchasing Managers & Buyers, VP’s of Materials and Purchasing, Procurement/Sourcing Managers, SBLO's, Graduates of DIR's Building Strategic Phases Seminar
FEE: $199. Fee includes all sessions, presentations and materials, including post seminar audio/video.
COMPANY SPOTLIGHT: Spotlight your company by running a video during the breaks. Click here for more information.
QUESTIONS? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org