This book provides a road map for diverse-owned suppliers and supplier diversity professionals by combining who-to-call with where-to-look. DIR, the leader in supplier diversity data management, combines a detailed contact list of over 1,500 supplier diversity and procurement contacts from:
- major corporations
- government agencies
- large non-profit organizations
- educational institutions
It also details supplier diversity industry information regarding:
- regional and national networking opportunities
- small-business resources
- diverse-business resources
ISBN: 978-1-885786-72-2; Price: $150 - sample pages here
Advertise in "The Business of Supplier Diversity: A Handbook of Essential Contacts and Information for Navigating the Industry" Benefits include:
- Year-round exposure at competitive rates (Click HERE for advertising rates and specs)
- Wide distribution: directories are sold to corporate producrement and supplier diversity professionals, diverse-owned suppliers, libraries, universities, etc.
- Company logo rotates on DIR's website.
- Complimentary copies of DIR's printed publications ($300+ value)
Call or email us to learn more about our advertising options.